Inner Compass Retreat
What truly matters to you, and what is distraction? Deep inside you already know… Are you ready to take a step out of society and reconnect with your life’s direction?
RETREAT FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
9 to 11 September 2022
We go back to basic for a full weekend outdoors to connect with our inner compass. You learn the tools and skills to become the decisive captain of your own ship. No telephones, technology and distractions, only your backpack and travel companions.
Are you up for a transformational journey full of spontaneity, curiosity and play?
In this weekend retreat you learn:
- To recognise and express your core values.
- To take ownership of your actions, focus, and mindset.
- How to live from a state of joy and intuition.
- Outdoor skills of fire making, building bivaques, compass reading and more.
- Effective tools to take home for decision making and directed action.
Where does your compass point to?
We believe that everybody has an inner compass – A sense of “this is right for me” or “this is not where I want my life to go”. You might have felt it when making decisions, like taking a job only for the money or because you love the mission of the company.
Yet the inner compass is often distracted by internal processes of thoughts, emotions, desires and beliefs. These processes can bring us beautiful moments, yet they can also cloud our vision and hinder us from following our deeper direction – like the belief of being weak, holds me back from really going for my dream. What are your beliefs and emotions, and how do they unconsciously define your actions?
To reconnect with your compass, NeverLost takes you to your core values. What is central to you- truth, love, freedom, play? We invite you to fully embody these values, because they are more than a list of words. They are your joyful direction in life!
We can’t choose how the past shaped us, but we can choose where to go from there.
This retreat for personal development is guided by Misha Martinovic and Ruben Mul, both certified coaches and trained outdoor guides.
The Inner Compass retreat contains a practical introduction to bivouac as well as the guidance of (group)exercises in which personal development is central. We combine techniques from Acceptance and Commitment, Meditation, Shadowwork, Gestalt and more. The outdoor setting forms your playground to explore your deepest layers.
Experience with outdoor skills and survival or prior knowledge in personal development is not a requirement to take part in this weekend. The wish to explore yourself is!
Are you up for the adventure?
Misha & Ruben
- The weekend starts at the 9nd of September (14:00) until the 11th (17:00)
- The location: Epe, De Veluwe (further information follows)
- We will make sure there are tarps, cooking gear and most camp requirements. The other basics (e.g. pocket knife, sleeping bag, etc.) should be brought by yourself. A detailed packing list follows after signing up.
- We supply the ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you provide the outcome. Bring your own snacks.
- We take the COVID-19 regulations into account.
Early bird until the 18th of July €295,-
Regular price €365,-
- Friends discount: Bring a friend to the weekend and you get €30,- discount per person
- Double deal: Sign-up for two retreats (Inner Compass and The Clarity retreat/The Art of Courage) and receive a discount of €100,- for second weekend
- If money is refraining you from attending, please contact us by email or phone. We will search for a solution together, possibly with a work exchange.
- 10 or more weeks prior to the retreat = 75% restitution
- 10-6 weeks prior to the retreat = 50% restitution
- 6 weeks prior to the retreat = 0% restitution
- If we can fill up your spot, we charge only €50,- administration cost
Yes, I am ready for the Inner Compass Retreat!
9.–11. September 2022
What truly matters to you and what is distraction? Deep inside you already know… Are you ready to take a step out of society and reconnect with your life’s direction?
23.–25. September 2022
Where do you truly want to go? Let’s have a look beyond the clouds of your worries and stories to get a deeper perspective. Will you walk up this mountain with us?
28.–30. October 2022
Are you ready to become the artist of your life? To explore, play and follow your direction with courage. It’s not about getting rid of fear, it’s about learning how to dance with it.
“I felt safe from day 1 to share and to experience the training, we supported and motivated each other in all activities. The journey ended with a beautiful insight. I took it home, and I come back to it from time to time to get energy and purpose, to remind myself to live my values.”